Vacancies at BIMTECH
Alumni Relations Manager
The job holder as Alumni Relations Manager reports to the Professor-in-charge for Alumni Interface and performs a set of key responsibilities which enables Student- Alumni, Alumni- Alumni and Institute-Alumni relationships.
While executing the job the incumbent is required to provide inputs for lifelong learning services. S / he is required to ensure timely communication from Institute and to monitor and coordinate Alumni chapter activities. The jobholder needs to ensure events involving Alumni are run smoothly. The incumbent is expected to contribute in building strategy and administration of the department including budgets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Communicate and cultivate involvement and support from within the alumni and friends throughout the world
- Strategic development and management of the alumni network including lifelong learning programs, special interest groups, responses to individuals, Alumni Chapter coordination and reunion activities
- Work closely with the Alumni Association on strategy and implementation to increase engagement and encourage advocacy
- Oversee the development of effective online communities including alumni newsletter and website
- Develop an annual calendar of professional and social networking events
- Ensure the seamless ‘transition’ of graduates to the alumni network
- Work closely with departments across the Institute to build a culture that embraces alumni relations
As per Industry Standards, not a constraint for bright candidates.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a minimum of 2 - 4 years of development experience, preferably in higher education. Master’s Degree in Public Relations would be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to represent the Institute to external constituents and work effectively with internal constituents across several levels.
- Experience in planning and managing special events. Experience in identifying, training and working with volunteers.
- Experience in Digital Media Marketing
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org latest by January 30, 2012.
Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Greater Noida
Working with BIMTECH brings several benefits - an opportunity to be a part of the growing education sector, a challenging work environment and a wonderful infrastructure. But most of all, it is the chance to interact with some of the brightest minds in the business and contribute to an intellectually stimulating workplace that makes it exciting. Since over two decades, BIMTECH has been at the forefront of providing world-class management education to aspiring young leaders. The focus of grooming the best leadership talent for India and the world has ensured that the BIMTECH is consistently ranked among the top 10 private business schools of the country by various rankings.